November 6, 2009

Hello World

Like most computer things this blog too has to start with this simple phrase - “Hello World”.
I have not had a blog for the longest time. The last one I had was a LiveJournal page used mostly to vent the usual teenage angsty things and mope about the unfairness of life. This time around I’d like to make it something that other people might actually want to read and might have a use for.

About a year ago I have graduated with a Masters Degree in Translation and Localization Management and have therefore been dumped into the “real world” where one needs a full time job with a steady stream of income, because bills and loans are due no matter what state the economy is in and whether you have a job or not. Ever since then I have been doing my best to stay afloat in this wavering economy while pursuing my interests and continuously exploring new opportunities. Watching my friends graduate in their turns I realized that every graduating student ends up going through the same “omgtheyallhatemeicantdoanythingright” freak out moment and then somehow it all magically turns out ok. Well not magically… It requires time, effort and especially persistence.
Thus my blog.

Yes, considering my profession this blog is doomed to have a slant towards IT, languages and cultures, but I feel that it would still end up being applicable to most.

In the end as most things I write for me. I write for those who’d be interested in the wide virtual universe that is the web. And who knows, you might end up liking this blog too ^_^

Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails